After a rather dull two weeks since we last released a full schedule of domestic tips, we are glad to be back! Internationals are okay, but at the stage they were at where a lot of teams had already qualified it was boring, bar England easing past Poland and Montenegro which will see them fly out to Brazil next summer.
There has to be a little caution today and tomorrow – teams who lose a lot of players to international duty often struggle the first game back – players are out of sync, will not have trained with team-mates as much as may have picked up knocks etc – If i remember rightly last time 5 teams at odds of 1/6 or lower drew or lost to teams occupying the bottom three of their respective leagues! Anyway, here are the tips:
- Inter/Sevilla/Club Brugge/Slovan Liberec – 22.5/1
- QPR/Leyton Orient/Oxford/Braintree – 17.2/1
- Wolves/Mansfield/Preston/Middlesbrough – 23/1
- QPR/Leyton O/Slovan Liberec//Inter/Mansfield/Oxford – 91/1
- Everton/Man City/Peterborough/Leicester – 6/1
- At Madrid/Spartak Moscow/Plzen/Olympiakos – 4.9/1
- Barcelona/Real Madrid/Dynamo Kyiv/Sparta Prague/Monaco/Dortmund – 5/1
- Shakhtar/Arsenal/Petrolul/Salzburg/PSG/Bayern/Liege – 4/1
- Peterborough/Leicester/Oxford/Leyton O – 9.7/1
- At Madrid/Monaco/Inter/Slovan Liberec – 10.6/1
Here are our main 10 accumulator tips – coming up shortly will be the doubles and trebles which have brought us so so many win over the past 7 weeks!
Don’t forget to send us you’re winning tips, or any you think have a great chance. We love to see all types of bets, ranging all prices!