Thought it best to put the Tips up fairly early as Dortmund kick off at 5 in Russia this evening. 6 Midweek Acca Tips, between the prices of 4/1 and 92/1 – here’s what we have:
- Real Madrid/Juventus/Valencia/Benfica – 4/1
- Luton/Sevilla/Salzburg/Fiorentina/Napoli/Real Madrid – 6.5/1
- Dortmund/Young Boys/Luton/Juventus – 10/1
- Man Utd/Dortmund/Chelsea/Porto – 22/1
- Kidderminster/Chelsea/Porto/Valencia/Salzburg/Sevilla – 27/1
- Newport/Gateshead/Aldershot/Kidderminster/Altrincham/Lewes – 100/1
All prices are based on current odds with William Hill – between now and kick off they may vary, so if you do not quite get the odds posted here, that would be why. Stating the obvious but you will also get varied prices with different bookies.
Here are a few Selected Shocks for the week, ones we feel could well win:
- Olympiakos 5/2 vs Man Utd – Olympiakos are not used to losing, and at the moment Man Utd are. At home especially we would not be surprised if they grabbed at least a draw.
- Swansea 6/1 vs Napoli – Napoli have gone off the boil. Last night they drew with Genoa, and have been struggling for a while now. Swansea looked the better team last week, and 6/1 represents a great bet!
- Plzen 8/1 vs Donetsk – last week Plzen were not overawed, and at times looked the better team against a strong Shakhtar. 8/1 is an amazing price!
- Dnirpo 11/2 vs Tottenham – Dnipro showed what they could do last week, and with Spurs needing Champions League football to keep hold of some of their star players they may well bow out now, as all the Champions League teams are now in the competition.
- Anji 5/1 vs Genk – last week Anji drew 0-0 in Russia, but should have won. 5/1 a great price!