Another Friday night, full of value. We have trawled through the Eerste and Ligue 2 for BTTS value, as well as a lot of other leagues. Brugge and AC Milan are in action tonight, both decent value to beat lower opposition. Here is what we have:
- Scunthorpe/Jong PSV – 5/1
- Tours/Willem II – 5/1
- Willem II/Scunthorpe/Sparta Rotterdam/Troyes – 28/1
- Brugge/AC Milan/Dijon/VVV – 3.5/1
- Furth-Karlsruhe/Arles-Caen/FC Eindhoven-Excelsior/Istres-Tours (All BTTS) – 10/1
- Dordrecht-Jong Ajax/Sparta Rott-Den Bosch/Nimes-Metz/Willem-Maastricht All BTTS) – 7/1
- Dordrecht + BTTS/Caen + BTTS/Sparta Rotterdam + BTTS – 40/1
- Troyes-Chateauroux/Almere-Emmen (BTNTS) – 4.5/1
All have been well researched – FC Eindhoven vs Excelsior has been BTTS in the last 5 games, Willem vs Maastricht has been BTTS in 4 of the last 5, as have Furth vs Karlsruhe. On the other side, the number 8 double – both games have only had BTTS once in the last 5. The 40/1 Win + BTTS looks interesting – all three won convincingly earlier in the season against the same teams, Sparta won 7-1! Jong PSV beat Telstar 3-1 earlier this season – but you never know what sides these reserve teams put out, as there may be first team players available, or not. Tonight the senior PSV team play at the same time, so there could be some regulars in there. Win + BTTS is 16/5 – not bad considering the previous game, just for the win it is 8/5. Caen vs Arles is 6/5 for BTTS – it ended 3-2 to Arles last time so that is a great price. We fancy 2-1 or 3-1 to Caen, so 15/4 for Win + BTTS is a good price. Similar with Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax – ended 4-0 last time, but Ajax have a very strong youth team. Can see 3-1 Dordrecht coming in. Win + BTTS is 8/5.
Here is our Big BTTS 8 Fold:
- Furth-Karlsruhe/Arles-Caen/FC Eindhoven-Excelsior/Istres-Tours/Dordrecht-Jong Ajax/Sparta Rott-Den Bosch/Nimes-Metz/Willem-Maastricht (All BTTS).
That pays a staggering 80/1!
Hope this has helped – take what you will from it but it is all solid stuff!
Best of luck