Another round of the Europa League is set to kick off! Valencia, Tottenham, Maccabi Haifa and more kick off at 5pm due to playing in and around Eastern Europe – Tottenham to win to nil is 29/20 with William Hill and with Anji missing their key striker, it could be a great bet to do!
Another warning – look at the line ups before placing bets, teams often rest key memebers of the squad, but with the likes of Spurs they have more than ample back up, with Defoe, Holtby, Lamela, Sigurdsson and more set to start! Here are Thursday’s tips:
- Maccabi Haifa/Valenica – 4.1/1
- Dynamo Kyiv/PSV – 2.8/1
- Standard Liege/Salzburg – 2.5/1
- AZ/Dnipro – 4.1/1
- Dynamo K/PSV/Haifa – 8.45/1
- Salzburg/Liege/Valencia – 7.75/1
- Dynamo K/PSV/Haifa/Salzburg/Liege/Valencia – 81.7/1
- Tottenham/Swansea – 1.33/1
- Rubin K/Lyon – 1.16/1
- Sevilla/Betis – 1.6/1
- Wigan/Legia/Betis – 4.2/1
- Tottenham/Swansea/Lyon/Sevilla – 4/1
Good luck all! We hope to add to our wins tuesday and wednesday night!