As always on a Friday we have a few BTTS/BTNTS Tips, and hopefully will continue our good run, with 6/1, 14/1 and 20/1 BTTS/NTS Winners in the last three Fridays. Here are our Tips:
- Troyes-Istres/Clermont-Nimes/Le Havre-Caen/Laval-Bastia (BTTS) – 16/1
- Arles-Nancy/Koln-Cottbus/Willem-Top Oss/Auxerre-Dijon (BTNTS) – 7/1
- Sittard-Excelsior/Telstar-Den Bosch/Helmond-Maastricht/Eindhoven-J PSV (BTTS) – 5.5/1
- Caen-Le Havre/Nimes-Clermont/Eindhoven-J PSV/Sittard-Excelsior (BTTS + Over 2.5) – 20/1
- Rijeka/Slovan Liberec (-1 Handicap) – 5.5/1
- Excelsior/Eindhoven – 3.5/1
- Slovan Liberec/Marseille/Darmstadt – 3.5/1
- Rochdale/Chester – 5/1
All of these games have a track record of being BTTS, or BTNTS. For example Arles have had 4 clean sheets out of 5, and against Nancy the last three games have produced just one goal. Caen’s last 5 away games have ended BTTS against Le Havre, three of which have gone over 2.5 goals. Koln’s last 5 games with Cottbus have ended with just one side scoring, usually Koln. The 4 Dutch games in BTTS Bets have a good record of doing so. I quite like the -1 Double, Rijeka have a great record against Hrvatski, as do Slovan Liberec at home to FC Brno. Both are well over Evens, so even as singles they are decent bets.
Good luck – should you want to know more about our selections please contact us through our Facebook or Twitter feeds.