Another decent win last night – a single of Metz at 12/5 to beat a poor Troyes side. We had a few more close calls, but Fiorentina losing to Sassuolo polished off most people’s bets. Here are our picks for todays games:
- Man City + BTTS – 8/5. Villa seem to be a bogey team for City, always scoring, and won 2-0 last time out. We fancy City to score 3/4 but Villa to get 1. 8/5 is a great price for a team that is 1/7 to win
- Celtic -1 – 6/5. Celtic have a great away record at St Johnstone, and despite wrapping up the title months ago they are great value to win at -1. 6/5 is more than a fair price!
- R Madrid vs Valladolid – Over 2.5 Goals, 10-12 Corners and Under 4 Cards – 10/1 – It’s rare we tip on this sort of thing but it seems great value to us. Last game there were only 2 cards, 7 goals and 10 Corners. Valladolid are in good form, so Real + BTTS at 6/4 is one for the Acca’s!
- Monaco-Guingamp BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals – 29/20 – Previous games between the two recently have ended 3-1 and 2-2. Guingamp need a few more points for safety, and Monaco have a slim chance of winning the title, so both should be going for it!
- Real Madrid -2 – 17/10. Real have to win and win well to have any hope of winning the title, so we are expecting a bagful of goals in this. 4-0/5-1 is our prediction
- Heerenveen 11/5 vs AZ – Heerenveen are in a rich veen of form recently, and 11/5 is a great price against an indifferent AZ. Double chance and DNB are 8/11 and 6/4 respectively, DNB could be an excellent banker!
- Galatasaray HT-FT – 7/4 – Galatasaray have not been their normal self, losing a lot of games recently – but Eskisehirspor have been poor of late, and all we can see is a 2/3-0 Win for Gala. -1 is also 21/10 – Both great value!
Our Acca of the Day is as follows:
- Celtic -1/Real Madrid -2/Heerenveen or Draw/Galatasaray HT/FT – 30/1
Double of the Day:
- Monaco-Guingamp BTTS + Over 2.5/Man City Win + 4 Goals or more – 5/1
Best of luck