Busy midweek schedule this week, with games on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night. Hoping for another massive Acca win like the 202/1 we had a few weeks back. Here are our Acca’s and a Selected Shock Treble:
- Leicester/Grimsby/Ebbsfleat/PSG – 5/1
- Leicester/Grimsby/PSG/Alfreton/Brentford/Walsall – 10/1
- Brentford/N Ferriby/Chesterfield/Rotherham – 14/1
- Watford/Wolves/Rochdale/Luton – 18/1
- Salzburg/Valencia/Benfica/Sevilla/AZ – 42/1
- Plzen/Man City/Benfica – 75/1
And here is our massive 6 fold:
- Watford/Plymouth/Rotherham/Chesterfield/QPR/Burton – 250/1
The three Selected Shocks are all well priced:
- Plzen – 3/1 – Upset Shakhtar in the last round, and face an easier tie this time in Lyon. Really fancy them at that price!
- Benfica – 11/5 – They square up with Spurs in this round, and with their fight for the Champions League, they may rest a few players.
- Man City – 5/1 – Barca lost to Valledolid on the weekend, and are looking poor. City also lost to Wigan, but will be pushing for a win.
Daily Tips will be up shortly!