Was a strange week of betting, with it being the reverse of the last set of fixtures – though we came out with four small winners, the biggest being nearly 6/1! Galatasaray mauled Copenhagen last time yet whimpered to a 1-0 loss. Bayern only just overcame Plzen, Man Utd drew with Sociedad and Arsenal set new records beating Dortmund.
Here are all the suggested tips from the 3 days of betting, and how they fared:
- Galatasaray/Real Madrid/Valencia/Frankfurt – 25/1
- Southampton/Lyon/Dynamo Kyiv/Man Utd – 23/1
- Bayern/PSG/At Madrid/Sparta Prague/Lazio/Napoli/Fiorentina – 5/1 (6/7)
- Galatasaray/R Madrid – 5/1
- PSG/Bayern/Sparta P/Man City – (3/4)
- Fiorentina/Dnipro/Lazio/Spurs – 1.7/1 (WIN!)
- Valencia/Frankfurt – 4.4/1
- Dynamo Kyiv/Bordeaux – 4/1
- Trabzonspor/Salzburg – 5.6/1 (WIN!)
- Kyiv/Valencia/Frankfurt/Bordeaux – 26/1
- Tottenham/Sheriff BTTS – 7/4 (WIN!)
- Dnipro/Fiorentina/Valencia Win Either Half – 1.2/1 (WIN!)
So 4 decent wins, and nearly two more had PSG beaten Anderlecht, like they did 2 weeks ago, well smashed!
Onwards and Upwards – Daily Tips are up at 4pm, and stats will be up later this evening, once I get round to starting – I know what teams are going to be in them, just have not typed up or analysed.