Earlier you will have seen our main accumulators, here are the doubles and trebles which has given us over 20 wins in the past 3 weeks! These range from just over evens up-to 14/1 – and with there being only two/three sides, there is less chance of one letting you down. Positive mean teams with odds of over Evens, Negative for those sides under evens:
- Leyton Orient/Braintree – 5/1
- Leicester/Wimbledon – 4.1/1
- Kidderminster/Oxford – 4.6/1
- Watford/MK Dons/Chesterfield – 11/1
- Wolves/Nuneaton/Villa – 14/1
- Sociedad/Ried – 6.2/1
- Steaua/Koln – 5/1
- QPR/Cambridge – 2.2/1
- Man Utd/Liverpool – 1.9/1
- Real Madrid/Bayern – 2.3/1
- Wolfsburg/Brugge/Lisbon – 2.3/1
- Spartak/Astra/Monaco – 3.7/1
You may have noticed there are 7 positive rather than the usual 5 – this is because there are many more matches saturday than sunday so there will be less tips sunday, and this is value we feel you cannot miss out on!
Again, good luck for the weekend – Tweet us you’re winning selections, we like to see when the bookies get a good hiding!
Will and James