So, we have now reached the last 16, with a lot of shocks in terms of who qualified and all but a few games being of high quality, probably one of the best group stages I have ever seen!
*These Prices + Markets are from William Hill*
Here are a couple of Acca’s for this stage:
- Germany Win Both Halves/Argentina-Switzerland BTTS + Over 2.5/Costa Rica to Qualify/France HT-FT – 23/1
And here is an 8 fold that covers all 8 games:
- Germany Race to 3 Goals – 13/10
- Arg-Swi Over 3.5 Goals – 2/1
- Belgium Race to 2 Goals – 13/10
- Columbia Race to 2 Goals – 13/8
- France -1 Goal – 7/5
- Brazil-Chile BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals – 23/20
- Costa Rica Win – 6/4
- Holland Win – 11/10
That pays an astounding 1120/1!
After missing out on a 156/1 Tip by just two goals, it gives me confidence that I am on the right tracks, but just let down by a poor France game.
Best of luck!