Just the goalscorer tips yesterday, with our new tipster Jamie starting well with 13/10 and 15/2 winners on Andy Williams scoring.
Today we just have one BTTS tip, and at around 15/1 it is good value!
1. PSG-St Etienne BTTS @ 21/20 – PSG leaking goals at the back, and although St Etienne are good at the back, we expect PSG to score, as well as St Etienne. Two of the last 5 meetings have ended 2-2, with 4/5 going over 2.5 goals (11/8 in this game).
2. Estoril-Gil Vicente BTTS @ 11/8 – When Estoril play it’s usually a low scoring affair, and Gil Vicente are not in brilliant form – but 3 of the last 5 meetings have been BTTS, and Gil Vicente seem to be a bogey team for Estoril.
3. AC Milan-Sassuolo BTTS @ 4/5 – these two met a week or so ago this ended 2-1 to Sassuolo, and in four of five meetings it has been BTTS. Good value @ 4/5. All of Sassuolo’s last 5 games have been BTTS too, 3/5 of Ac Milan’s.
4. Espanyol-Valencia BTTS @ 4/5 – met in the cup last week and it ended 2-1. The last 5 meetings in recent history have all been BTTS, with between 3 and 6 goals in. if you have a William Hill account BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/8 would be an excellent bet!
And from that, a 26/1 Treble:
1. AC Milan-Sassuolo Over 3.5 Goals @ 21/10 – only 1/5 have gone over 3.5, but its the cup. High scoring, different lineups. More of a risk.
2. PSG-St Etienne Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/8 – 4/5 meetings have gone over 2.5.
3. Espanyol-Valencia Over 3.5 Goals @ 11/4 – 4/5 meetings have gone over 3.5.
Best of luck