Yesterday proved to be full of shocks. Arsenal got the biggest one of their season so far – a 3-1 loss to Monaco, which pretty much nobody saw coming. Today see’s the 2nd leg of Europa League ties, and with some games settled, and some too close to call – we have gone for a BTTS accumulator and a risky bet we feel is good game:
1. Anderlecht Win @ 10/3 vs D Moscow
Anderlecht dominated the first leg, and somehow did not score. Moscow have a lot of players on yellow cards, as well as one sent off. One goal for Anderlecht and that could be them through. Mitrovic is one to look out for.
2. Wolfsburg Win @ 8/5 vs Sporting Lisbon
Wolfsburg won the first leg 2-0 at home, and Lisbon looked extremely disinterested. Can see a low scoring Wolfsburg win, with a near full side expected to be fielded.
3. Fiorentina Win @ 21/20 vs Tottenham
Spurs thoughts will be entirely on Sunday – I can see plenty of players being rested including Eriksen, Kane, Vertonghen and Lloris. Fiorentina are strong at home, and I cannot see them losing.
4. Moenchengladbach Win @ 13/10 vs Sevilla
Sevilla have lost their last 5 away games in all comps. Gladbach are very good at home, and despite a 1-0 deficit, I can see them winning, possible extra time here!
That pays 53/1 with William Hill, as mentioned a risky one. Two home games, two away. Next we have the 10/1 BTTS tip:
1. Fiorentina-Tottenham @ 4/5 – Both sides have scored in 4 of their last 5 games in all comps.
2. Celtic-Inter @ 10/11 – Inter’s BTTS record reads 4/5 overall, but Celtic’s is 2/5 – although you must take into consideration the quality of the SPL.
3. Feyenoord-Roma @ 8/11 – The Dutch side’s home BTTS record is 5/5! Roma’s away BTTS record is 4/5 (in all competitions with both) First leg ended 1-1.
4. Bilbao-Torino @ 10/11 – expected this to be low scoring, but first leg ended 2-2. Torino’s record in all comps is 5/5! They cannot defend for toffee. Bilbao’s is a more conservative 3/5 overall.
Best of luck