Dreadful day yesterday – all four looked great bets, but 3 ended 1-0, and the other 0-0. Overall it was a day devoid of many high-scoring games. Moving onto today – 4 tips that come together for a 26/1 accumulator.
1. Volendam Win @ 6/4 vs Maastricht (1330 KO, Dutch Erste Liga – NAP)
Volendam are in unreal form – 7 wins and a draw in 8 games. 24 scored, just 4 conceded and 4 wins in 4 away from home. Maastricht have been very indifferent, with a record of W3, D3, L3 – 15 scored, 14 conceded. Volendam also have a good record against them, with 3 wins in their last 5 meetings.
2. Hajduk Split Win @ 11/8 vs Belupo (1400 KO, Croatian HNL)
Hajduk are in good form, winning 4 of their last 5 games and losing just one of 6 away games. Belupo have drawn 4 straight games against average sides, and with 4 losses in their last 5 games to Hajduk, I find 11/8 a generous price for the away win!
3. Napoli-Fiorentina BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals @ 13/10 (1400 KO, Serie A)
Both of these teams are in good form – with Fiorentina top of the league and Napoli not far behind. Here are the stats:
* Napoli – 9 Over 2.5’s in their last 10 home games, with 6 going BTTS as well.
* Fiorentina – 8 Over 2.5’s in their last 10 away games, with 6 going BTTS as well.
This should be full of goals – BTTS Both Halves @ 16/1 a decent shout.
4. Club Brugge-Oostende BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals @ 1/1 (1330 KO, Belgian Pro League)
Brugge have a record of 6 BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals in their last 10 home games which includes difficult ties against the likes of Man Utd. Oostende, who are top of the league – have a record of 7 BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals in the last 10 away games. Brugge are not in good form, playing pretty poorly so far with 4 losses in 10, and 13 conceded. Both average over 3 goals per game this season – with BTTS Both Halves again being a decent shout @ 11/1
Suggested double: 1 + 3 @ 5/1
Risky double: BTTS Both Halves in 3 + 4 @ 204/1
Best of luck