No tips for the past few days, but one piece of value catches my eye in South America tonight, which is my NAP for today
The game is a late one, kicking off at 23:30 tonight, so plenty of time to have a gander!
1. Atletico MG- Santos BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals @ 7/5 (Brazilian Serie A, 2330 KO) (NAP)
6th vs 16th, both average 2.5 goals per game (near enough) with MG having 22 goals in their opening 6 games this season, Santos with 17. Here are the stats for the match:
- 6 of the last 7 meetings at home have had over 2.5 goals in, with MG winning the last 4.
- In the last 14 fixtures, over 2.5 has occurred in 12, MG winning 7.
- BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals has happened in 12 of the last 14
- This season, MG have had BTTS + Ov 2.5 in 5 of their 6 games, while Santos have had it in 4/6
Santos are in pretty poor form, but are scoring goals. MG have lost a couple of games, but again always tend to get at least one goal. This is a very good price considering. MG have scored 14 in 6 games, conceding 8. Santos have scored 8 and conceded 9. MG also have 5 players tied on 2 goals each, so goals are coming from many places, while Santos have only Oliveira and Robinho, who is missing as he is away with Brazil at the Copa America.
The stats are very good for this one!
Best of luck!