Due to lack of football today there was nothing from me – and a post from Jamie on Goalscorer Tips. With that in mind I thought it best to get tomorrow’s up nice and early. We have our usual BTTS accumulator, as well as a Banker 5/1 Tip:
1. NEC Nijmegan Win @ 4/9 – playing an out of form Waalwijk side, they should win this. Away form is not the best, but still pretty good. 3 wins in 5. RKC’s home form is average at best.
2. Dijon Win @ 8/13 – Dijon’s home form is 2nd to none! 5 wins from 5 in their previous meets at home. Nimes have lost 3 of their last 5 away games – hopefully Dijon will not mess this up like they did last time, although away that time.
3. Aberdeen Win @ 8/11 – conceded for the first time in 7/8 games on the weekend, but still recovered to draw 3-3. St Johnstone are in average form, nothing that should worry Aberdeen – who bar that draw are in fantastic form.
4. Trabzonspor Win @ 8/13 – playing Sivasspor, who are in poor form, they should win. In decent form, 10 points from 15 at home, and 4 wins and a draw from 5 previous meetings at home.
15/1 BTTS Acca:
1. Marseille-Nice BTTS @ 4/5 – Marseille’s away form is terrible, and Nice are hitting some form at home. Although previous games do not back this up, I feel BTTS will come in in this game.
2. Le Havre-Niort BTTS @ 21/20 – With Le Havre at home, BTTS has landed in this one in 5 of the last 5 games between the two. Both are in poor form, defensively awful in some cases. Both have around 3/5 in their last 5 games in terms of games where both have scored.
3. Orleans-Auxerre BTTS @ 21/20 – same as above – Orleans last 5 home games in the league have all gone BTTS, as did one meeting earlier this season. Auxerre’s away league games also have a good BTTS record – 4 of the last 5 have come in!
4. Ghana-Algeria BTTS @ 21/20 – there has not been a meeting between these two for years, but both have strong attacks and iffy defences. 4 of Ghana’s last 5 have ended BTTS, and 3/5 of Algeria’s. Expecting goals in this one!
Best of luck!