This midweek we see the reverse of the last set of fixtures. A preview was put up yesterday, with us picking 10 games and finding two tips for each. From those 20 tips, with have formulated three bets, and then picked 8 scorers (any time). Here are our 4 midweek accumulators:
1. At Madrid -1/Real Madrid -1/Chelsea -1/Borrusia M’gladbach -1 @ 11/1
2. Tottenham -1/Barcelona -1/Villarreal -1/Besiktas -1 @ 41/1
Each of these teams won by at least -1 or better in the last fixture, and that could put doubt in the backs of the opponents mind. We have tried to group the more likely together, and the higher priced teams together. You can combine the two for 500/1!
Race to 3 Accumulator
1. Chelsea/At Madrid/Villarreal/M’gladbach – 63/1
+ Real Madrid @ 8/11 & Spurs @ 13/5 for 400/1
Again, all of these teams scored 3 or more last time out. Chelsea are fantastic value @ 5/4 to reach three before Maribor, as are Monchengladbach @ 15/8. Villarreal scored 4 vs Zurich, and are 3/1 to score just three this time.
Any Time Scorer Accumulator
Last time out we got 5/8 on a near 1000/1 accumulator, this time we have gone with a few likelier bets.
1. Mario Mandzukic @ 5/6 vs Malmo
2. Marco Streller @ 6/5 vs Ludogorets
3. Neymar @ 4/5 vs Ajax
4. Eden Hazard @ Evens vs Maribor
5. Klass-Jan Huntelaar @ 13/10 vs Sporting Lisbon
6. Luiz Adriano @ 8/11 vs BATE
7. Harry Kane @ 5/4 vs Asteras
8. Branimir Hrgota @ 13/10 vs Apollon
Add Luciano Vietto (21/10) vs Zurich for 1000/1
This pays between 300 and 600/1, depending on who you bet with. The likes of Skybet and William Hill are the lower estimate, whereas Bet365 and PaddyPower are the higher price.
Best of luck