Bright weekend ahead, with domestic footy being back on the menu (or TV, whichever)…
We have four accumulators – a British 4 fold, Foreign 4 Fold, a combined 6 fold and a low odds 4 fold too:4
Low Odds 4 Fold:
1. Rijeka/R Madrid -1 Goal/Sarajevo/Salzburg – 5/1
Medium Odds Accas:
1. Lyon/Standard Liege/Lech Poznan/Twente – 15/1
2. Bolton/Shrewsbury/Plymouth/Notts County – 25/1
1. Notts County/Bolton/Shrewsbury/Lyon/Poznan/Liege – 100/1
(Adjust Liege, Lyon and Poznan to Race to 2 bets to increase price to 140/1)
All sides involved are in good form, or at least much better than the opposition. Lyon and Lech stand out in the 15/1, Shrewsbury and Notts County in the 26/1. One word of warning – its the weekend after internationals, often very dodgy, so advisably small stakes.
Double of the Day:
1. Lyon (21/20) + Bolton – 3.7/1
Both playing very beatable opposition!
Best of luck