Rather than a Roller or Super 8 Acca this weekend (we tend to rotate, this weekend would have been a Roller) we are just going with a straight -1 Goal Handicap Accumulator. With the Europa League having take place Thursday, a lot of games are on Sunday, meaning its difficult to find good valued games spaced apart. Here are our selected games:
1. Barcelona -1 Goal @ 2/5 (vs Almeria)
2. Bayern -1 Goal @ 4/9 (vs Frankfurt)
3. Sparta Prague -1 Goal @ 17/10 (vs Slovacko)
4. Benfica -1 Goal @ 7/4 (vs Nacional)
5. Twente -1 Goal @ 6/5 (vs Dordrecht)
6. Man City -1 Goal @ 6/5 (vs QPR)
7. Steaua Bucharest -1 Goal @ 6/5 (vs Concordia)
8. Hearts -1 Goal @ 13/20 (vs Raith)
The first four have a good record of -1 against the opposition they are playing. Twente are in excellent form and Dordrecht are bottom with 5 defeat from 5. City, like mentioned before in the last Tips piece should beat QPR well – they will be hurting after a bad run. They could put a fair few past them! Steaua usually score 3+ against Concordia and lastly Hearts are in great form, and beat Raith 5-0 earlier this season.
Together this pays around 300/1 – but that is with William Hill. Go with a less well known bookie and you could get nearer 400 or 500/1.