We are now into what is the final few games in most of the big leagues around Europe – and with the World Cup coming up most are ending sooner than usual. This weekend is important – as well as the key fixtures in the Premier League you also have AC vs Inter Milan in Serie A, the battle for survival in the Bundesliga and the fight for supremacy in Spain. Here are our Accumulator Tips for this weekend:
- QPR/Rochdale/Derby/Tottenham – 17/1
- Feyenoord/Latina Calcio/Vorskla Poltova/Viktoria Plzen – 20/1
- Roma/Bayern/Met Donetsk/Rapid Vienna – 4.5/1
- Leicester/Wolves/Peterborough/Brentford/Chelsea/Man Utd – 7/1
- Porto/Leverkusen/Fenerbache/D Zagreb/Sparta Prague/At Madrid – 10/1
And our one Alternate Acca:
- Bayern/Porto/Roma/Vorskla Poltova (All -1) – 38/1
Vorskla, at 3/1 are brilliant value against a poor Zaporizhya side, who have not won in over 6 games, losing the last 5. Last time out, away from home, they won 4-0, another good value tip being Vorskla Win + Over 2.5 at 5/2. Bayern have a good record at Hamburg, winning 9-2 a year or so ago, and 5-0 more recently. Roma face Catania, who are down – and also have an equally impressive record against their opposition. Porto defeated Olhanense, relegated to the 2nd tier, 4-0 in the last game. All 4 very good value – and at near 40/1, worth a punt!
Best of luck – we will try to keep you all updated throughout the day.