After a disappointing weekend we come to Monday’s games – some crackers too! Torino host Napoli, Bilbao face Villarreal, Roma play Udinese and in Germany two giants in the Bundesliga II face off – Kaiserslautern vs Koln. Here are our Tips:
- Napoli/FC Eindhoven – 4/1
- Benfica/Roma/Luton/Rangers – 2.5/1
- Kaiserslautern-Koln/Villarreal-Bilbao BTTS – 2/1
- Roma-Udinese/Napoli-Torino BTTS – 3/1
The Benfica game throws up some good odds – Handicap of -1 is 6/4, which has happened in 3 of the last 5, as has win to nil at 11/8. HT-FT is 29/20, Race to 3 is 5/2 and Score Both Halves is 13/8. Napoli vs Torino should be an interesting game – Torino have the knack for upsetting some of the bigger teams, we fancy BTTS + Over 2.5 at 5/4. This exact fixture last season ended 5-3 to Napoli.
- Benfica Score Both Halves/Napoli-Torino BTTS + Over 2.5 – 5/1
Best of luck! We should have an article up later, so stay tuned for that.