No luck last night – the 6pm games went well, but the 8.05pm games were a nightmare. Most games ended in draws, with Napoli, Shakhtar, Porto and Sevilla drawing. On to tonight – lots of BTTS and BTNTS value, as well as some excellent priced Ligue 2 and Eerste games. Here are our Tips:
- Lech Poznan/Aue – 4/1
- Angers/Nancy – 12/1
- Caen/FSV Frankfurt – 10/1
- Arles-Nimes/Laval-Istres/Dordrecht-Eindhoven/Sittard-J Twente/Volendam-Maastricht (All BTTS) – 15/1
- Caen-Niort/Tours-Dijon/Almere-Den Bosch/Venlo-Excelsior – (All BTNTS) – 20/1
- Liverpool U21’s/Den Bosch/Schalke – 3.8/1
- Angers/Nancy/Caen/FSV Frankfurt – 150/1
*BTNTS – Both Teams Not to Score
*BTTS – Both Teams to Score
Nancy are in good form – not sure why they are 3/1. FSV are also in great form – Berlin have been awful since returning from the winter break. Angers are unbeaten in more than 5 games, as well as being 2nd. Auxerre are struggling and have lost 4 of the last 5. Caen vs Niort could be really close, but we fancy them to triumph 1-0.
All the BTTS/BTNTS games have been well researched, and will have happened in previous games between the two playing each other quite often, and often in previous league games. Some of the BTNTS games have literally had one goal in each of the last 4/5 games, or ended 0-0. Both are good value!