It’s been a quiet week, what with domestic football starting to wind in a bit. Friday brings about the usual French Ligue 2 action, as well as plenty of other smaller leagues. Here are our Tips:
- Dijon 21/10 vs Istres – A great priced single, Dijon are in good nick, whereas Istres are not. DNB is 11/10 and Win Either Half is 21/20 – so plenty of safety on this one should you not quite fancy a straight bet on it. BTTS + Over 2.5 is Evens, and since the last two games have ended 4-1 and 3-2 it seems a decent shout.
- RNK Split 9/5 vs Hrvatski – RNK are in decent form, as are their opposition, and have a good record against them. Hrvatski are well in the relegation fight, and RNK are nearer the Europa Spots. Both want the win, Double Chance for RNK is 13/20, DNB 7/5.
- Orleans/Red Star (29/20 and 23/20) – Both are at the top of the table, playing poorer opposition. Both away and in good form, both above evens. Great double at 4.2/1
Here are our Main Acca’s and Tips:
- Dijon/RNK – 8/1
- Red Star/Orleans – 4.2/1
- Dijon WEH/RNK or Draw/Altach or Draw – 3/1
- Arles-Auxerre/Clermont-Troyes/Dijon-Istres/Metz-Le Havre (All BTTS) – 10/1
- Legia Warsaw/Fenerbache/Metz/Lens/Caen/Empoli – 12/1
The BTTS Acca has a great record of being BTTS – in all but one case (Metz-Le Havre) all games in the last 5 between sides have ended BTTS.
Best of luck