Afternoon all! Had a good win at 3/1 last night (Ajax/Aalborg) and had Valencia not threw away a 2 goal lead it would have been followed by a 3.5/1 winner, but thats in the past. Tonight we have 5 Tips for you, the first game getting underway at 5.30 (Austria Lustenau) so you have a few hours yet. Here are our Tips:
- PSG/Polten/Dordrecht/Altach – 4/1
- PSG Race to 3/Caen-Nancy BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals – 7/1
- Volendam-Excelsior/Chateauroux-Nimes/Belenenses-Pacos F/Creteil-CA Bastia (BTTS) – 12/1
- Brest-Le Havre/Istres-Niort/Laval-Tours/Dordrecht-Helmond (BTNTS) – 18/1
- Besiktas/Austria Lustenau/Dijon-Arles Draw/Furth – 35/1
The 4 BTTS teams as well as the Caen game have a history of both teams scoring – all 5 games have had BTTS is 4 of the last 5, as well as recent games in the League going that way. In the BTNTS tip – most have ended with one or no scorer in at least 3 of the last 5, although Dordrect vs Helmond ended 4-2 last time, recent form dictates that Dordrecht have a stern defence, usually winning to nil. Helmond have drawn the last 4 or 5, a couple ending 0-0 – at 13/8 its a risk but may well win, we hope!
Best of luck,