Today see’s a host of midweek freindlies, including all of the home nations as well as Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Brazil and more. There are some good odds out there, but bookies have to base their odds on the squad picked, and although it can be a strong squad not all of the best players may be used, so be careful on that one! Here are our Tips:
- Ghana/Cape Verde – 3.5/1
- Uruguay/Ecuador – 3/1
- Switzerland/Poland – 5/1
- Ukraine/Wales/Serbia/Hungary – 30/1
- Uruguay/Ghana/England/Argentina – 10/1
- Spain/Portugal/Germany/Brazil/Estonia – 4/1
As far as shocks go, here are a few games that we think could do well:
- Denmark 5/1 vs England – last time these two met, England with a rather full strength team, Denmark won easily. 5/1 a great price.
- Sweden 23/10 vs Turkey – With Ibra in the team, you can never discount the Swedes. Turkey are a good side, but whether you are home or away Sweden will always be a threat.
- Chile 6/1 vs Germany – Germany are always good at home, but Chile are in great form, getting results against England and Brazil recently. Can see a draw there, if not a Chile win if they have a full team out.
- Ivory Coast 4/1 vs Belgium – Belgium have a nucleus of brilliant players, but they often struggle to gel and play well together. The Ivorians have a brilliant side, despite where some squad members play, they are a threat!
- Serbia 2/1 vs Ireland – Serbia are very strong, and should overcome a poor Ireland. 2/1 awesome odds!