So, the final day of European Football this week! We have had some success during the week, a 2.5/1 winner as well as 4 winning handicap suggestions, which a few people were on and won good money. Here are the tips for the Europa League – worth noting that 9 teams have qualified, such as Spurs, Salzburg, Rubin Kazan and more, and 10 are already out – have to be careful, some teams may put out a 2nd string team, though those players may want to show the manager what they can do! Here are the tips:
- Frankfurt/Liege/Waregem – 40/1
- Lazio/Dynamo Kiev/PSV/Swansea – 20/1
- Kazan/Sevilla/Spurs/Salzburg – 4/1
- Fiorentina/Trabzonspor/Dnipro/AZ – 3.5/1
- Lazio/Dynamo Kiev – 3.75/1
- Swansea/PSV – 3.5/1
- Frankfurt/Liege – 9/1
- Spurs/Salzburg – 1.2/1
- Fiorentina/Trabzonspor – 1.2/1
- Kazan/Sevilla/Dnipro – 2/1
This next tip is one I have placed £50 on to show my confidence – an area I have won a good deal of money – Over 1.5 Goals Market:
- Spurs/Tromso – Trabzonspor/Limassol – Bordeaux/Frankfurt – Salzburg/Elfsborg
This 4 fold accumulator pays 1.8/1 – so I stand to win £140 thereabouts should all those games have 2 goals or more in! In the first match between this set of teams there were 4 goals in the Salzburg game and three in each of the others, and now we are at the business stage of the group phase, expect teams in the top two to be ruthless!
We hope you have a profitable and enjoyable day, and evening! A word of warning – there are several games in Russia and Kazakhstan that kick off at 5pm – don’t be caught out by this!