Friday saw the penultimate set of games in the World Cup Qualifiers – and there were very few shocks. That is probably why the odds are so short! Our tips went well, handicapped + accumulators both succeeded, and here are the results:
- Holland/Bosnia/Romania/Russia/Spain/Germany – 1.02/1 (WIN!)
- Italy/Czech Republic/Switzerland/Turkey – 3/4
- Italy/Switzerland – 1/2
- Spain -2 (Handicap) 0/0
- Holland Win + BTTS – 9/5 (WIN!)
- Hungary +2 (Handicap) 3/4
- Germany -1 (4/11) (WIN!) -2 (11/10) (WIN!)
- Germany Only Team to Score – 3/4 (WIN!)
- England vs Montenegro Under 2.5 Goals – 11/10
The ones that did not win were quite unpredictable. Spain tested a few new players, and once they had a lead they tried seeing it out and were caught on the break. Montenegro came with half a team, with most top players missing and Jovetic half fit. Hungary were terrible, and with Van Persie passing a fitness test the +2 bet was still in the balance, but 8-1? Nobody saw that scoreline coming!
Here are the statistics results:
Negative Odds: Won 11 (91%), Drawn 1 (9%), Lost 0 (0%)
Positive Odds: Won 1 (25%), Drawn 2 (50%), Lost 1 (25%)
There were very few positive odds games, but the negative odds at 91% success rate was very good for us. Tune in later for the domestic review!