A great deal of international games today – here are the tips!
- Holland/Bosnia/Romania/Russia/Spain/Germany – 1.02/1
- Italy/Czech Republic/Switzerland/Turkey – 8.7/1
- Italy/Switzerland – 4.5/1
- Spain -2 (Handicap) 4/6
- Holland Win + BTTS – 9/5
- Hungary +2 (Handicap) 3/4
- Germany -1 (4/11) -2 (11/10)
- Germany Only Team to Score – 3/4
- England vs Montenegro Under 2.5 Goals – 11/10
Few bits of info that will support these:
- Spain beat Belarus 4-0 last summer, away from home, and with them needing a few points a first team will be put out!
- Holland are in a rut, with only a half fit RVP, Dirk Kuyt and youngster Memphis Depay their only forwards. Hungary are a dangerous team, and have lost just two and are just a point ahead of Turkey and Romania, so they will be going all out for the win.
- We expect it to be a tight game, maybe 2-1 to Holland, so giving Hungary a 2 goal head-start at 3/4 is great value!
- Germany hammered Ireland last time out, away from home – 6-1, despite being qualified there are still rankings to think about so they will go for the win.
- Germany’s defence is brilliant – Ireland are a threat but with a new coach, things may take time to settle.
- England/Montenegro Under 2.5 – the last three games have ended in draws, 0-0, 1-1 and 2-2. Montenegro have a great away record, winning 3 and drawing the other, so expect a tight game and only 1 maybe 2 goals max.
Good luck – should be an interesting night.