This is the part of the site where we choose our favourite 10 single Tips for the weekend – all over Evens as anything under does not represent very good value for us, because it is merely backing what the bookies are telling you – we go in search for bets that are of better value, and that the bookies may have overpriced. Here are our 10 faves for the next two days:
- AC Milan Win to Nil – 9/5 – AC have won the last 5 games vs Atalanta to nil, varying between 1-0 and 3-0. Ata are in terrible form, and despite Seedorf being under a little pressure they are in good form. Expecting a 2/3-0 win.
- Arsenal -1 Handicap – 21/10 – Arsenal will want to finish the season strongly against all but relegated Norwich. They have a frail defence, and with the likes of Ozil, Chamberlain and Giroud fighting for World Cup places, there will be no letting up. Great value – our Tip of the Weekend at 21/10!
- Arsenal Win + 4 or More Match Goals – 10/3 – Really fancy this one, Norwich are all but down, and in disarray. Arsenal could well rest some players, but either way we can see at least 4 goals, and an Arsenal win.
- Chelsea HT-FT – Evens – Chelsea have had issues over the past few weeks, and by our reckoning some players will be chomping at the bit to put it right. HT-FT lead is at Evens currently. Great value if you ask us!
- Monaco Win – 6/5 – Really fancy a Monaco win, playing a relegated Valenciennes. Quality should shine through here, a comfortable 2-0 win we think.
- Fiorentina Race to 2 – Evens – Fiorentina will be furious with themselves after losing 4-3 to Sassuolo, and will want to set the record straight. Evens to get to 2 goals first is good value against relegation threatened Livorno
- Grodig + BTTS – 12/5 – Grodig could well be in with a shot of qualifying for the Europa League should Austria Vienna falter in their first season back up in the Austrian Bundesliga. They have issues keeping a clean sheet, but should score a handful. We think 3-1 could be the correct score!
- PSG Win + Ibra to score – 2/1 – When Ibrahimovic plays, PSG usually win and he gets a goal. The title is theirs, and the pressure is off, which is when the Zlat is at his most dangerous. Great odds at 2/1!
- Rotherham DNB – 6/5 – They face a stern Preston test, but have not lost to them this season, drawing 0-0 and 3-3. They have a great attacking force and can outscore anyone, bar Wolves whom they lost 6-4 to recently…DNB is a good price at 6/5.
- Roma vs Juventus Under 1.5 Goals – 3/1 – this match is usually a close fought encounter, and with the title decided, and nothing to play for bar pride, and maybe a last chance to impress the World Cup coaches, we feel this could be a tight one, with one goal settling it. Under 1.5 is currently priced 3/1!
We hope this helps with your Acca’s this weekend!