In the past week we have had some success when tipping higher priced single’s, allowing people to create their own Acca’s/Bets out of our selected singles. We had over 10 wins, with some being as high as 5/1, as well as 9/4, 8/5 and more! Here are our Top 10 Single Tips for the weekend:
- Porto -2 (4/1) – Porto have lost out in the title race, and will finish 3rd. They face relegated Olhanense, and won 4-0 last time out against the same outfit. 4/1 is incredibly generous value from the bookies!
- Chelsea -2 (6/4) – Jose’s men will be hurting after going out of the CL wednesday, and look to establish themselves in the title race, hoping for a slipup from either both Liverpool and Man City. Norwich have been nothing short of useless, and could still go down. 6/4 for -2 brilliant value!
- QPR Race to 2 (11/8) – Playing a relegated Barnsley, we fully expect them to score 2 very quickly.
- Bayern -1 (11/10) – Bayern will also be hurting, losing so humiliatingly against Real. Fancy them to win handsomely, -2 is 2/1!
- At Madrid-Levante BTTS + Over 2.5 (11/4) – This fixture has a history of goals, Madrid could be complacent after Wednesdays victory, so a safer bet the BTTS + Win is this one. Great value at near 3/1.
- Roma -1 (23/20) – Fully expect Roma to romp home, -1 is top value at 23/20.
- Latina Win to Nil (2/1) – Latina are in great form, with a real chance of promotion. Juve Stabia are rock bottom, and in hopeless form. Latina tend to win a lot of games 1-0, with a good defence being the basis of their success. Fancy this at 2/1!
- Feyenoord Win + BTTS (11/5) – Feyenoord have won their last 6, and AZ are in a bad patch of form. Really think Feyenoord will win this comfortably, but this young side do concede a few. Top value!
- Plzen Win + BTTS (13/5) – This is another fixture where Plzen concede early and then romp home. Last few games have ended 3-2 and 6-1, so expect goals.
- Vorskla Poltova -1 (3/1) – Vorskla face a poor Zaporziyha side, with the last game ending 4-0 away from home. Zap have lost 18 games this season, winning just 2. This is our Top Tip for the Weekend!!
Best of luck