Not a great deal of football this evening, but with the Europa League and Champions League, as well as a full Championship fixture list this week too, plenty to look forward to. Here is a nice 23/1 Acca for tonight:
- Newcastle DNB @ 13/8 – They seem on the up after two or three positive results. Stoke are just above them, Manu Riviere has hit the goal trail and Papiss Cisse has also bagged a couple. Should be an interesting game.
- Kaiserslautern Win @ 6/5 – Facing Nuremburg, who are in poor form, the German giants are value @ 6/5 to win. Won 4/7 so far this season, worth the risk!
- Maccabi Tel Aviv Win @ 11/10 – started the season well with two wins, 5 goals and none conceded. Beer Sheva are unbeaten, but we think Tel Aviv will win.
- Den Bosch Win @ 21/20 – playing Jong PSV, they have a terrific record. Fairly high up the table, PSV main team played yesterday so their side should not be too strong.
Penalty to be awarded Double:
- Newcastle vs Stoke + Rangers vs Hibernian – 12/1
Best of luck