Morning all! A specific piece of value in the TNS game this evening has spurred me into starting the Roller early – 19.30 tonight to be exact. TNS are a massive 11/20 to win against a side they usually beat. 7 Bets in total – if you don’t have the time to place as singles, the Accumulator pays 102/1 with William Hill.
To help people with varying accounts we have only chosen markets that most will have – no Race to 2, BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals etc. Here are the 7 Steps to a £10-£1000 Acca:
- TNS Win @ 11/20 – Friday, 7.30pm
- Zenit -1 Goal @ 5/4 – Saturday, 11.30am
- Bayern Win Both Halves @ 13/10 – Saturday, 2.30pm
- Liverpool Over 1.5 Goals @ 21/20 – Saturday @ 5.30pm
- Parma DNB @ 4/6 – Sunday @ 11.30am
- Standard Liege Over 1.5 Goals @ Evens – Sunday, 1.30pm
- Sevilla Over 1.5 Goals @ 6/5 – Sunday, 6.00pm
If Parma Draw, and their bet is voided, it will drop to 70/1. Add the following Bet if this happens (although it is up to you. £690 profit would be enough for most!).
If you miss the Friday game, it’s basically the same price, so add it for around 100/1, possibly a tad under.
- Barcelona -1 Goal @ 4/9
This will boost it back up to exactly 100/1.
Best of luck