This is the section where we highlight some potential shocks over the weekend. Previous weeks have seen us have winners between the odds of 3/1 and 7/1, with there being a winner per weekend. Here are our picks for the weekend:
- Cagliari 7/1 vs Inter – Inter are hit and miss, Cagliari similar, but we fancy an upset here. Win or Draw Cagliari another decent price at 3/1.
- Verona 21/10 vs Livorno – Verona are such a high price against a team who are in poor form. Really fancy this one!
- AZ 6/1 vs Ajax – Ajax are looking toothless of late, losing 3-0 to Salzburg midweek. AZ are a little hit and miss, but could provide Ajax with another killer blow to their title hopes.
- Sunderland 10/1 vs Arsenal – Arsenal have been struck a blow with all this Giroud affair business, and suffered a 2-0 defeat at Bayern in midweek. Will they recover? Or will a resurgent Sunderland steal all three points?
- Palace 5/1 vs Man Utd – Utd used to be the team on your Acca you knew would win – now its a different story. Under Moyes you just don’t trust them, and Palace are looking decent under Tony Pulis.
- Everton 6/1 vs Chelsea – Chelsea are looking solid at the moment, but its the Premier League after all. Roberto Martinez is starting to get some players back, and Everton will benefit. Shock on the cards?
- Braunschweig 6/1 vs Nurnburg – These two are not far apart, just 4 points separates them. Braunschweig put up a good fight against the big boys, but can they go all the way and defeat an opponent struggling as they are? We fancy it at 6/1!
So – thats our thoughts. A little later we have a small bit on Handicaps this weekend, and who is what price!