This is something we dreamed up over the summer, and trialled one during the close season. Here’s what it’s all about:
- 8 Teams/Bets
- 8 Different Countries
- 8 Different Markets
- Guaranteed Odds of 1000/1
Each market will be over Evens, meaning that odds will reach very high figures. It spans the weekend, and should garner some interest. Here is what we have this week:
- Salzburg Win + BTTS – 13/10: Salzburg face Admira, and usually the game ends with many goals, with both sides usually scoring. The Red Bull side are in great form, scoring countless goals already, including 8 vs Grodig last weekend! 13/10 for this is great value!
- Blackburn HT-FT – 17/10: Blackburn are facing Blackpool, who are in disarray. I see a comfortable win with a couple of early goals. 17/10 to be leading at HT and FT is great price.
- Ajax Score Both Halves – 2/1: Ajax started well last weekend putting 4 past Vitesse. Their record against AZ is good, usually scoring 2/3. This sort of bet does not even require a win, which is good as these games can ended 2-2 or 3-3. Dutch league is a high scoring league!
- Sporting Lisbon -1 Goal – 2/1: Lisbon have a good squad, and Academica have lost manager Sergio Conceicao to Braga. The last away game between the two ended 4-0 to Lisbon. If Carvalho and co perform, it could be a go-er.
- Anderlecht-Westerlo BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals – 21/20: This should be a banker. Westerlo are a good outfit recently promoted, scoring a fair few goals already. Last season and seasons before they have always scored against Anderlecht. Most games have ended 2-1 or better.
- Basel Win to Nil – 7/4: Basel face Sion away from home, a fixture with often very few goals. They have won 3 of the last 5 away games against this side to nil, always 1-0.
- Rosenborg Race to 2 Goals – 11/8: Rosenborg have a good record against Brann, scoring at least 3 and winning 4 of the last 5. It’s a similar price just for the win, but that leave risk it could end 2-2, or even lose 3/4-2. This is a good little bet.
- Zilina Win – 5/4: Zilina have started the season well and are top of the league with three wins and two draws. The side they face are newly promoted and struggling. 5/4 is great value
So – as an 8 Fold Accumulator it pays around 1700/1. I have my £5 on…
The good thing about it is it covers lots of different markets and countries, so you learn a little about new leagues and delve into markets you may not have seen before that offer great value. The Win-Draw-Win market is the obvious one, but there is so much value to be found elsewhere!
We hope you like it – we have a good record with these differing markets, and hope this is a success. Even one win a season gives massive profit!