Morning all – last time out we got around 4/8 on this, with some close games and red cards spoiling it. This weekend the Super 8 Acca is at around 1400/1. The games span from England to Finland, Croatia to Italy. Here is the 8 Fold Accumulator:
- Grimsby Win @ 11/8 – in good form and scoring a lot of goals. Aldershot in poor form.
- Juventus Win + Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 7/5 – Juve have kept their whole squad and added some top players in Morata and Evra. They usually concede but score at least 2/3 goals. Either way I think it covers both. Win to Nil would be risky, Chievo can either be brilliant or shocking.
- Bayern Win Both Halves @ 11/5 – Bayern score a lot of goals, and having added a world class striker and the likes of Kroos and Alonso should be even tighter at the back and ever so more dangerous up front. Win Both Halves is 11/5, good bet!
- Real Madrid Race to 3 @ 13/10 – as explained last night in our Acca Tips, Sociedad have just endured a 3-0 trouncing by Krasnodar, in Russia. A long way back and some weary legs there. Real are well rested, and have scored at least 3 in the last 5 against this side. No Griezmann – no chance. This should be easy for Madrid.
- Dinamo Zagreb-Hajduk Split BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals @ 23/20 – a game usually full of goals, we fancy both to score and one to take the win. This covers the potential for Zagreb to have a stinker, because I think they will score even if they do.
- Salzburg Win + BTTS @ 13/10 – Salzburg had a mare on Wednesday, losing 3-0 to Malmo. They will be angry they did not secure Champions League football. Sturm Graz have started the season well, and are a bit of a bogey team for the Red Bull side. I fancy Salzburg to squeeze the win and Sturm to grab one or two. Should be plenty of goals.
- Helsinki Score Both Halves @ 2/1 – usually win well over their opposition, scoring between 3 and 5. Fancy them to score in both halves at a great price of 2/1.
- Olympiakos -1 Goal @ 6/5 – added some good players over the summer and are favourites for the title once more. Not a great record against Panaitolikos but I think they will do well in this one.
As mentioned this pays near 1400/1 – most the games are Saturday with one or two on Sunday. We will kee you updated throughout the day.
Best of luck