Not long to go until the World Cup – and in some of the smaller leagues around Europe, there are a round or two of games left. There are some great odds for title winning teams to win, so here are our Top 10 Singles:
- Slovan Bratislava – 8/5 vs Trnava: Slovan have already won the league, but all title winning teams know how to win. At 8/5 that is a great price, and they have a good record against Trnava.
- Trencin – 13/10 vs Bystrica: Trencin are in contention to finish 2nd, and must keep up their good form. Bystrica are an iffy team – one week they take points off the best team in the league, the next they are useless. 13/10 a good price.
- Plzen – 6/5 vs Bohemians: Plzen are too far behind Sparta to win the league, but will want to finish strongly. Bohemians are pretty poor, and at 6/5 it is a top top price!
- Mlada Boleslav – 7/5 vs Pribam: Mlada are in good nick, and we really fancy them to defeat a poor Pribam side.
- Eibar – Evens vs Lugo: Eibar are guaranteed promotion! A huge shock. They now face an average Lugo team, and at Evens we think they should win.
- Deportivo – Evens vs Jaen: Deportivo need point for promotion, and should pick it up today vs Jaen. Their form is up and down, but we fancy them to win.
- Mexico – 5/4 vs Ecuador: It’s only a friendly, but Mexico should overcome Ecuador.
- Russia – 6/5 vs Norway: Russia are in good form, and should beat an average Norway side. 6/5 is a great price!
- Italy – 4/6 vs Ireland: A lot of Italy’s players are fighting for spots at the World Cup, with the likes of Cassano and Immobile in good form for their clubs. A win to nil is priced at 2/1, and we fancy that.
- Colombia – 2/5 vs Senegal: Colombia are one of the dark horses in Brazil, with 5 top strikers. Their squad is yet to be trimmed to 23, so everyone has motivation to perform.