So, after a very boring international break where it all went a little quiet, the domestic football is back (thank god!)
Always be cautious – the first game back after the internationals is often full of shocks. I remember the same time last season was one of the most weird weekends I have ever seen! This weekend we have our usual small and large odds 4 folds, and a Premier League 7 fold which I have £2 on @ 5,800/1.
5/1 Four Fold Acca:
- Anderlecht @ 4/9 – playing a Lierse team they usually beat away from home. Great odds!
- Inter @ 1/2 – they face Sassuolo, who are looking an improved side. However I still fancy them to win by 2/3 goals.
- Roma @ 6/10 – Looking very strong this season, despite losing Benatia. Over 1/2 vs Empoli is a good price.
- PSV @ 8/11 – with Luuk de Jong coming in, adding to the likes of Depay and Maher – they look like a good side to back for the title. Zwolle are a good side, but PSV should come out victorious.
30/1 Four Fold Acca:
- Marseille @ 6/5 – Evian often do well against Marseille, but this time they come into it in the bottom three and in poor form. Very much expect Marseille to triumph.
- AC Milan @ 29/20 – facing Parma, we are going with the former European Champs. Parma have lost a fair few players, although they own around 200. Another I think the away side shall win.
- Watford @ 11/8 – Charlton have a new manager, and are struggling. Watford, a side we backed for promotion, are looking good. Great price for a team in form!
- Bury @ 11/8 – Bury face Carlisle, who are yet to win a league game after relegation. Very hopeful on this one.
5000/1 Seven Fold Acca:
- Man City Win + BTTS @ 17/5 – this whole bet is a longshot, hence the price, but we like it. Man City are strong, and should beat Arsenal. Around 2/3-1 I would think.
- Southampton Win + BTTS @ 16/5 – facing a Newcastle team who are knee deep with injury’s and a manager fighting a losing battle with the fans, we fancy Southampton to win this with ease, though NUFC will bag a goal. 3/4-1.
- Chelsea Win + BTTS @ 12/5 – Swansea, the opponents, are joint top with Chelsea. This should be a good battle, but Chelsea should come out on top, just. Fancy 2-1 to the home side.
- Everton HT-FT @ 12/5 – facing a WBA team who are trying to introduce many new players at once, this could be a gift. Everton have scored in the 45th minute in each of the three games so far. We fancy them to be winning at HT as well as FT @ 12/5.
- Tottenham Win @ 11/10 – no need for a long winded explanation. Good form, should beat Sunderland.
- Leicester Win @ 3/1 – Stoke have been applauded by many corners of the media recently, but Leicester have held their own for long periods against Chelsea and Arsenal already. 3/1 is a very big price! Saying that Stoke have beaten Man City – will they be too big for their boots and underestimate little old Leicester?
- Crystal Palace-Burnley BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals @ 17/10 – Palace seemingly cannot defend at all, and neither can Burnley. Should be full of goals!
So they are our 3 Accumulators for the weekend – two with a good chance, and the other a massive outside shot, but worth firing that shot!
Best of luck