We reach another weekend, coming into this one in good form. Over the past few days we have had winners of 10/1 and 16/1, and a DNB win of 4/6 (three of the four selections ended in draws, leaving one game that won). In the Capital One Cup, we were also minutes away from a 162/1 6 fold – Hull conceding two in three minute blowing that one.
Here are our two Accumulators for the weekend:
- Man City – 4/7 – a good record at Hull, this is cracking value. They rested many key player in midweek, and should come into this refreshed.
- Norwich – 8/11 – facing the poorest side in the league in Blackpool, they come into this after a defeat to Shrewsbury. Some players were rested, should win this.
- Inter Milan – 4/9 – Inter are in good form, and are playing Cagliari, who are in dreadful form. Good price considering they are at home.
- Napoli – 5/6 – Rafa Benitez’ side face Sassuolo, who have drawn 3 of the 4 games so far, and lost 7-0 to Inter. Hopefully an ease game for Napoli.
This Accumulator pays around 6.1/1
- Middlesbrough – 6/5 – after doing so well at Liverpool, they will be buoyed. Facing Charlton, in their current form, a win is around 75% chance I would think, at least.
- Swansea – 17/10 – The Swans face Sunderland, who seem to be getting worse. After a very good start, you would think they will win this.
- Bristol Rovers – Evens – Having won their last 4, they seem to have hit a good patch of form. They play Southport, who have won 2 from 11 so far.
- Derby – 21/20 – they travel to Bolton, who are in the bottom 4. In decent form, no cup distraction in midweek. Value.
This Acca pays around 20/1
A lot of value we have highlighted this weekend appears in the Super 8 Acca, which pays around 1500/1!
Best of luck