Three Accumulators this weekend – the usual lower priced 4, mid-priced 4 and an outside shot we like. Here are the three:
Low-Risk 4 Fold – 6/1:
- Molde @ 8/11 – the best away form in the league, with 4 wins in their last 5 away games. Viking are in iffy form, and at this price it’s hard not to back Molde.
- Videoton @ 8/15 – Won 9/9 so far this season
- Derby @ 8/15 – Unbeaten at home. 3 wins, 2 draws. Millwall not in any good form.
- Bristol Rovers @ 8/11 – Rovers have won 5 and drawn 1 of their 6 home games. In top top form!
Medium-Risk 4 Fold – 20/1:
- Rochdale @ 21/20 – 4 wins from 5, in great form. Barnsley in dreadful form.
- Bristol City @ 13/10 – unbeaten in 10 so far, winning 7. Walsall average so far. Should win.
- Marseille @ 23/20 – In amazing form this season, unbeaten away from home and have won 5 games in a row.
- Stromsgodset @ 1/1 – Not in brilliant form, but have an excellent record against Sarpsborg, won the last 3 and scored 13 in the process.
High-Risk 5 Fold – 984/1
- Swansea -2 @ 6/1 – Newcastle are in bad baaaad form, dreadful. Swansea are great at home, and will take full advantage of the fans being on the Toon’s back. Can envisage a 3-0 or 4-0 win.
- Leicester Win to Nil @ 7/4 – Burnley have scored once so far this season, and Leicester look dangerous. Burnley are content defending a 0-0 at the moment. Ulloa could have fun saturday afternoon against a poor defence!
- Hull-C Palace BTTS 1st Half @ 9/2 – both have issues defending. BTTS Both Halves for Palace happened in both games against NUFC, could easily happen in the 1st half. Near 5/1 is great value!
- Stoke Over 1.5 Goals @ 21/10 – beat Sunderland 2-1 in the Capital One Cup. Can see a similar scoreline.
- WBA Win or Draw @ 2/1 – Taken 7 points in the last 4 games from Liverpool Berahino in form, Liverpool having issues defending. Ties together nicely!
In terms of a smaller treble, that we are most confident on:
- Swansea/Barcelona -1 Goal/Halifax – 3.32/1
Swansea will more than likely win by 2 or more goals, but at Evens, you cannot ignore that value! Marseille as mentioned are in great form and should beat Caen. Barcelona usually beat Vallecano by 3-4 goals, Grimsby are in brilliant form, and face Dartford, who are not.
Best of luck