Morning all. This weekend we have 3 Accumulators – two basic win-draw-win based tips and one with differing markets. There is still a lot out there, international breaks allow us to give more attention to the lower leagues, and having studied some of the early season form its very clear what good value there is out there. Here are our three bets:
35/1 4 Fold:
- Fleetwood Over 1.5 Goals (15/8) – Fleetwood face Oldham who are fairly low down the league. They have not lost so far, scoring twice a couple of times in the opening 6 games. They are quite far out in terms of odds, but @ 9/5 for the win and 15/8 to score 2 goals, we like this game.
- Shrewsbury Race to 2 Goals (9/5) – another side in good form – and have scored at least 2 in all but one game, where they had a man sent off. Hartlepool, the opponent, have lost 4 of the first 5, conceding two on two occasions. Nearly 2/1 is a brilliant price for this.
- Barnet Win to Nil (11/10) – Barnet have won 5/6 so far, and every game they have won has been to nil. Alfreton are bottom, conceding 20 in 6 games. 1/3 for the win doesn’t represent good value, but 11/10 win to nil for top vs bottom is irresistible!
- Cliftonville HT-FT (Evens) – Facing Warrenpoint, who are bottom, should win and usually do. Fancy them to bag an early goal or two and end up winning by 3 or more
20/1 4 Fold:
- Ballymena (Evs) / Guiseley (21/20) / Betis (5/4) / Woking (21/20)
- All in good form, facing teams below them in the league. Prices reflect this, all around Evens
7/1 4 Fold:
- Torquay (4/6) / North Ferriby (8/13) / Valladolid (4/6) / Bristol City (3/4)
- Shrewsbury (5/4) / Sporting Gijon – 5/1
- Betis (5/4) / Catania (7/5) – 4/1
Best of luck