We are at the end of the first set of games today, with Belgium and Russia playing Algeria and S Korea this evening. This means we are set to kick off the 2nd round of games, with Brazil vs Mexico! Our first set of Accumulators, 4 of them, had varying success. Uruguay messed up the odds on one, and should Russia win, just Nigeria have messed up a 4 fold that included Colombia, Switzerland and Russia and the Super Eagles. On the plus side, our -1 treble + Colombia Race to 2 goals 4 fold that was 25/1 won!!
So, add that win to Daily Wins such as our 14/1 Hummels + Germany Tip yesterday, and our Rodriguez + Colombia and Peralta + Mexico (19/5 and 7/2) and the other 30 winners and we have had an astonishing first week! Here are our Acca’s for the 2nd round of games:
- Brazil/Croatia/Ecuador/Bosnia – 6/1
- Colombia/Japan/England/France – 18/1
- Croatia Race to 2/Portugal Race to 2/Bosnia Race to 2/Holland Win Both Halves – 15/1
- Brazil -1/Germany -1/Italy Score Both Halves/England-Uruguay BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals – 20/1
And an outside 6 fold consisting of some of the above:
- Brazil Race to 3 (11/8), Italy SBH (6/4), Holland WBH (11/10), Germany Race to 3 (11/10), Bosnia Race to 2 (23/20), Croatia -1 (29/20), Colombia Race to 2 (6/4) – 164/1
Well – we hope these help, even if you take the odd few selections from here, it’s what we are here for!