Today we have another round of Champions League Qualifying games – lots of low odds, but having trawled through some of the lesser known markets I have come up with a corking 17.5/1 6 Fold!
- Celtic -1 Goal – 4/5 – has just dropped from 11/10
- Slovan Bratislava Over 2.5 Goals – 21/20 (playing an average Welsh team in TNS, dropped from 11/10 in recent moments)
- Debrecen Win – 13/20 (vs Cliftonville, should win fairly easily. -1 is 17/10!)
- Maccabi Tel Aviv – 2/9 (another that should win easily, no other markets are available with Will Hill)
- Bate Borisov Score Both Halves – 8/11 (1/4 to beat a relatively unknown outfit)
- Dinamo Zagreb -1 Goal – 4/9 (Not a lot of value in this game, but one for the Acca)
So, in total this pays around 17.5/1, having dropped from near 20/1 in the time I have been writing this. TNS maybe the Champions of Wales, but that’s no achievement really with the quality of the league being very poor. Bratislava should win easily. Celtic are playing their first game under Ronny Deila, who is far from impressed as he has to play 3 rounds of Qualifying. Another nailed on winner there I would think. Debrecen should beat Cliftonville 13/20 great value, as is 17/10 for -1 goal. Going safe with just the win. Tel Aviv are another who should win. I will be amazed if Zagreb don’t score at least 3. BATE are 1/4 to win, but that is not a tip. Score Both Halves @ 8/11 tops up the Acca nicely.
All odds are with William Hill – so if you are wondering where we find these prices, look no further!