Cracking 20/1 BTTS 4 fold winner yesterday – and today we hope to replicate with a 33/1 winner. Here is our tip for today:
1. Dover Win @ Evens – In good form against a Wrexham side that we don’t really fancy away from home. Their home form is fantastic!
2. Lincoln Win @ 9/5 – playing Chester, who are in pretty poor form, we are expecting them to win. It’s a big price – were tempted to go Win + Over 2.5 Goals @ 14/5, but that is risky. (Postponed)
3. Kidderminster Win @ 17/10 – Aldershot have lost 4 from 5 at home, with Kidderminster winning 3/5 away from home.
4. PSV Over 2.5 Team Goals @ 23/20 – playing 2nd division Roda, we think the Dutch giants will dominate from the off. They have scored 3 or more in 3 of their last 5 away games, but only played one game this year. Roda, even when winning, concede a lot of goals. Conceded 3 in 2 of their last 5 league games against team their own dap. PSV should score three.
This is a little more risky than yesterday’s games, only one BTTS bet and two Cup games. However, there is plenty of value here, with the stats looking good for all four games. I was tempted by the likes of Chelsea, Cameroon and Bournemouth but decided against it.
***If you have not already placed the bet and want a 4th team – add Lyon-Nantes BTTS for 25/1***
1. Lyon-Nantes BTTS @ Evens
2. Cameroon-Mali BTTS @ 5/4
3. Panionios-Gas Veria BTTS @ Evens
4. Metz-Avranches BTTS @ Evens
This is our BTTS bet for the day – 1 and 3 have excellent records of both scoring in this fixture, Metz are pretty awful and you can see Avranches scoring a goal or two despite being two divisions down. It pays around 15/1!
Best of luck