Very close to 2 more wins yesterday – just two goals needed from 7 games! Today we have two accumulators:
16/1 BTTS Bet:
1. Panathinaikos-Xanthi BTTS @ Evens – Xanthi are very strong, and in the last 4 meetings both have scored, and usually 5 or 6!
2. Adana Demirspor-Besiktas BTTS @ Evens – In the Cup, Besiktas are struggling. Demirspor beat them 2-1 away from home, so I would expect them to score here.
3. Inter-Sampdoria BTTS @ Evens – BTTS has occured in 3/5 previous meetings, and with Sampdoria in good form, and Inter not so much.
4. Gent-Lokern BTTS @ Evens – BTTS has happened in 5/5 games, and in each of their own last 5 fixtures, 4/5 BTTS. This one looks cracking value!
16/1 is the price for this, though differing bookies will give different prices. Most prices are between 5/6 and Evens.
1. Guimaraes-Setubal Over 2.5 Goals @ 6/4 – this has occurred in 4 of their last 5 meetings, both have scored too.
2. Benfica HT-FT @ 11/8 – playing 2nd division Moreirense, we expect this to happen. They have won almost all meetings by a couple of goals.
3. Burkina Faso Win @ 21/20 – playing Equatorial Guinea, we think they will win. In good form, against a side fairly weak in stature.
4. Dundee Utd 2 Goals or More @ 4/5 – Facing St Mirren, who are in fairly poor form, we think they will bag two goals. They have scored 2 in 4 of their last 5, and scored 2 against St Mirren in 4 of their last 5. Excellent value!
Be careful on a few of these – there are some early kick offs. Panathinaikos are a 1pm KO and Burkina Faso are a 4pm KO.
Best of luck