With there being a lot of good value about today, I thought a small preview is in order. 8 games picked, one market for each:
1. Chelsea-Liverpool BTTS @ 7/10
BTTS has occurred in 4 of the last 5 meetings at Stamford Bridge. Fairly high price considering!
2. Ghana-South Africa BTTS @ 11/10
BTTS has been the bet of the tournament so far – and with both sides possessing some dangerous players such as Rantie and Gyan, we fancy both to score in this one @ 11/10.
3. AC Milan-Lazio BTTS @ 8/11
These two played Saturday night and Lazio came out 3-1 winners, at home. Similarly to the Chelsea game, 4 of the last 5 meetings have ended with both scoring.
4. Millwall-Reading BTTS @ 10/11
Yet another with 4 of the last 5 ending with both scoring, The game itself could go either way, but we are expecting some goals in this one!
5. Chesterfield -1 Goal @ 7/5
Chesterfield are in good home form, while Crawley’s away form reads “Played 5, Drawn 1, Lost 4 – conceded 11, scored 3”. They have taken a few poundings, and we see them taking another hiding tonight.
6. Walsall-Preston BTTS @ Evens
Walsall have a great record at home vs Preston. 4 wins in the last 5 meets at their home ground, with three of those ending with both scoring.
7. Eastleigh-Grimsby Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 8/11
Both of these two are in good nick. Grimsby usually tend to win to nil, but with Eastleigh’s form we think it could be a high scoring affair.
8. Lincoln DNB @ 6/5
We picked this in a midweek preview a few weeks back, but it was postponed. Facing an average Chester side, Lincoln – who are impenetrable at home, often leak goals away. In this case however we think they will have too much for Chester. 2/1 a very overpriced bet!
1. Millwall-Reading BTTS / Grimsby-Eastleigh Over 2.5 Goals / Chesterfield -1 Goal / Lincoln DNB – 17/1
2. Ghana-S Africa BTTS / Preston-Walsall BTTS / Chelsea-Liverpool BTTS / Lazio-AC Milan BTTS – 13/1
3. All 8 Combined – 214/1
Best of luck