Good morning one and all!
Fantastic day yesterday – all four selections won in what was a 24/1 accumulator, as well as 4.5/1 double and a 10/1 treble – as well as the NAP. Today, and this weekend for that matter – there are a lot of leagues re-starting. I have picked three tips today, with two I considered for the 4th being a smudge too risky for my liking.
1. Wisla Krakow-Gornik Zabre Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10 (Polish Ekstraklasa, 1700 KO) (NAP)
This game usually has a lot of goals – four of the last 5 games have had 5 goals in, with results of 5-0, 4-1 and two 3-2’s. Both teams had a total of 9 over 2.5’s in their last 16 league games last season – which is another reason why I am going with this bet. Great price and fully expect to have 3 goals or more.
2. Nordsjaelland-Sonderjyske Over 2.5 Goals @ 23/20 (Danish Superliga, 1700 KO)
This is another fixture with a lot of goals – 8 of the last 10 meetings have gone over 2.5 goals, with the last 5 meetings being 1-2, 4-0, 2-3, 3-1 and 3-0. Both are capable of scoring three on their own, with Nordsjaelland the better side and favourite for the game. In the last 7 games of the season, Sonderjyske had 7 over 2.5’s and the home side had four. 2nd choice today – very good bet!
3. Slavia Sofia-Lokomotiv Plodiv Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10 (Bulgarian AFPG, 1630 KO)
I’ll present pure stats for this one:
* Lok Plodiv – 8 Over 2.5’s in their last 10 league fixtures + either scoring/conceding 3+ in 7 of their last 15.
* Slavia Sofia – 5 Over 2.5’s in their last 10 league fixtures + either scoring/conceding 3+ in 7 of their last 15.
The latter part of each sentence shows that either side can score or concede over 2.5 goals on their own! Plodiv are the poorer side, so I’m expecting Sofia to score at least 2 if not 3. Plodiv could potentially score a couple, but at most this time I’m thinking one, 2 if very lucky and Sofia underperform.
Yesterday I separated the NAP from the double – and I think I will stick with that so here are my suggestions for a double and treble:
1. NAP – 1 @ 11/10
2. Double – 2 + 3 @ 3.7/1
3. Treble – 1, 2 and 3 @ 8.3/1
Best of luck for the day – hopefully we will have similar luck to yesterday, where we were thankful of a few late goals!