Yesterday’s Acca started so well, with all four winning at one point – but two reds for Dynamo Kyiv, and a late goal for Celtic ruined us. If anything I was glad it wasn’t just the red cards that cost us – that’s when its most annoying. Today we have two games in Germany and two in France in a 23/1 Tip:
1. Dortmund Win + Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 13/10
Playing Stuttgart, the worst team in the league – Dortmund should win. They have found their feet a little in the last 2 weeks, with 4-1 and 3-0 wins over decent sides. In the last 5 meetings since a 0-0 draw in December 2012, there have been 19 goals in 4 games – 6-1, 3-2, 2-1 and 2-2. All three wins in Dortmund’s favour. Excellent value!
2. Ingolstadt Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 13/10
This is 1st vs 19th, and a game the Ingolstadt won 4-1 earlier this season. Their away form is a mixed bag, as it Aalen’s home form – but we fancy their quality to shine through – and although the win looks value @ 19/20, I’m going for Ingolstadt to score 2 goals or more@ 13/10.
3. Dijon-GFC Ajaccio BTTS @ 23/20
Both these sides BTTS form is iffy, but that is France for you. However, both are scoring and conceding a few goals, but not necessarily together. Much like last weeks BTTS selection in our 23/1 win – gut feeling.
4. Angers-Laval BTTS @ 11/10
Similar to above, the BTTS form is decent, but not amazing. Saying that, 4 of the last 5 games between these two have ended BTTS, a couple of 4-1’s!
A good looking 8/1 Draw-Double is another we like here:
1. AC Ajaccio-Auxerre @ 2/1 – Auxerre have drawn 4 of their last 5 away games, and Ajaccio have drawn 3/5 of their last 5 games in general. The previous game this season ended 1-1.
2. Getafe-Espanyol @ 2/1 – Neither side has drawn a game in their last 5 overall, but there have been 3 draws in the last 5 meetings. Mainly 1-1’s, and a 0-0. Can see a very tight game.