Apologies these were not posted earlier – somehow slept through from 6.30am to 5pm. Some good value tomorrow, and I have picked a Domestic Accumulator as well as a foreign Accumulator – both 4 fold @ 20/1 or greater!
1. Wimbledon @ 13/8, Bury @ 5/4, Charlton @ 17/10, Bristol City @ Evs – 30/1 (All 3pm KO)
- Wimbledon are one of those sides that are iffy overall, but fantastic at home – 4 wins and a draw from their last 5. Northampton are the same, but away are awful – 3 losses in 5, with one win. Even in their last 5 games overall, won 2 and lost 3.
- Bristol City are in brilliant form, and do not look like letting up – W3/D2 in their last 5 games, while away from home they have W4/L1. Oldham have lost 3/5 games overall, and lost 4/5 at home – very poor form!
- Charlton have won 4/5 overall, while winning 3/5 away from home. Millwall have drawn 2, lost 3 both at home and overall in the last 5. To me looks good for a Charlton win.
- Bury have won 4, lost 1 overall, while drawing 1 and winning 4 away. Cambridge are in poor form – losing 2/5 (drawing 3) overall, and losing 3 (drawing 2) at home. Very good odds here!
2. Angers Draw No Bet @ 6/5, Le Havre-Nancy BTTS @ Evs, Valenciennes-AC Ajaccio BTTS @ 11/10, Volendam-Jong Twente Over 3.5 Goals @ 6/5 – 20/1 (All 7pm KO)
- Angers have won 4 of their last 5 games away from home, mainly low scoring games, 1-0 mostly. They have also not lost in 4 games vs Clermont, winning 3 and drawing the other.
- Le Havre’s BTTS record at home is outstanding – 5/5! Nancy’s recent record reads BTTS in 3/5 games, but they are a good side and I can see them scoring. This fixture has thrown up BTTS wins in the last 6 meetings!
- Valenciennes’s last 5 home games have all been BTTS, even though they lost 4 of them. Similar to Nancy, Ajaccio’s is 3/5 recently. BTTS has landed in this fixture in 6/7 games they have ever played.
- Volendam’s Over 3.5 goals record reads 20 over, 11 under this season. Twente’s is 12 over, 19 under. At home, Volendam’s is 7 over, 9 under. Away for Twente – 6 over, 9 under. Very good chance – the only three meetings there have been have ended 4-2, 4-2 and 3-3
These are my favourite 8 games for tomorrow – all Evens or above, so very good value. Statistically all very good shots…
Best of luck!