Apologies this is very late – got caught up doing Previews. From said previews – here are my tips for the next few days, as well as a NAP for today:
1. Real Madrid Win @ 8/5 vs Juventus (NAP)
Odds on both of these are very good – 2/1 for Juve, 8/5 for Real – but I only see one winner. Ronaldo and Co shuld pull through and take the first leg, which I forsee being a low scoring affair.
An interesting offer from Bet365 is that if you place a bet on tonight’s game (pre-kickoff) and another in-play – the in-play bet is effectively risk-free (upto £50) – if it loses, you get your money refunded!
2. Real Madrid Win @ 8/5, Bayern-Barca Under 10 Corners @ 11/10, Sevilla-Fiorentina: Half with Most Goals – 2nd @ 21/20 + Napoli-Dnipro 2-3 Match Goals @ Evs – 23/1
3. Real Madrid Win + Under 2.5 Goals @ 15/4, Barcelona Win + BTTS @ 5/2, Sevilla + BTTS @ 11/4 + Napoli Win + Under 2.5 Goals @ 9/4 – 200/1
I would advise low stakes as these games are notoriously hard to predict – I have done my best to study the statistics/team news and other bits that could affect the outcome – but anything could happen! Doubles could be a better option:
1. Barca + BTTS @ 5/2 // Real + Under 2.5 Goals – 15/1
2. Sevilla + BTTS @ 11/4 // Napoli + Under 2.5 Goals @ 9/4 – 11/1
The two higher priced doubles look tasty – having had a lot of success recently in that sort of betting!
Best of luck