Mixed bag yesterday – the NAP of Brondby was a flop – completely outplayed despite all the stats we backed it with. The other game went to plan, with Hafnarfjordor and KR Reykjavik both scoring and there being over 2.5 goals. Today – despite there not seeming to be much on, we have a full set of tips that I am very confident on! Check out the stats for all four, very convincing!
1. Valur Win + Over 2.5 Goals @ 6/4 vs Leikner (Icelandic Pepsidelid, 2100 KO) (NAP)
Stats alone are enough to win me over on this one…
* Valur have won 8 of their last 10 games, all being Win + Over 2.5 Goals – scoring over 2.5 goals themselves on 6 occasions.
* Leikner are in very poor form, winning just one of their last 10 games and only scoring a few goals.
So, I’m expecting a 2-1 or 3-0 at least – and the other good sign is the away side in this fixture has won the game in the last 5 meetings, only one staying under 2.5 goals!
2. Amkar-Krasnodar BTTS @ Evens (Russian Premier League, 1500 KO)
This is one I found quite late in the morning, but one with great value. If you look at their last 7 meetings – there are 3 2-2’s, 3 2-1’s and a 1-1. Both have made very few signings, with the money starting to dry up a little as the Russian league is becoming a little less attractive with all the racism issues there. BTTS + Over 2.5 @ 7/4 is a good shout – but staying with the basic bet to reduce risk.
3. Botosani-Viitorul Over 2.5 Goals @ 23/20 (Romanian Liga I, 1900 KO)
In their last four meetings – the scores have been 3-1 and 2-1 to Botosani + 2-2 and 4-4 draws. Botosani played in Europe in the week, so could be vulnerable at the back. Viitorul Constanta drew 2-2 in their first game of the season, which bodes well.
4. Baltika Draw No Bet @ 6/4 vs Yenisey (Russian 1st Division, 1300 KO)
In the last 5 meetings between these two sides, Baltika have won 3 and drawn 2. Yenisey have lost their first two games 1-0 this season, while the team we are backing have won both. The last meeting ended 1-0 to Baltika in March of this year, so I’m really liking this one as it has a safety net of the DNB and still is 6/4!
1. NAP – 1 @ 6/4
2. Double – 2 + 3 @ 3.5/1
3. Treble – 1, 2 + 3 @ 9.7/1
4. Acca – All four @ 25/1
Like mentioned, this is the most confident I have been since Thursday when we hit 4/4 and a max of 24/1 acca, as well as a double and treble of 4.5/1 and 10/1. Best of luck!