Terrific day today – with 3 wins out of 4, including the NAP, a 3.4/1 double and a 7/2 Win + BTTS single, which people mixed into differing bets. I have picked out two games for very early tomorrow morning in South America that take my fancy, and are very well priced!
1. Independiente Medellin-Deportivo Cali Over 2.5 Goals @ 21/20 (Colombian Playoff, 0100 KO) (NAP)
So, the first even Colombian game this season for me, but the stats look very good. Here are the stats:
- Ind Medellin – Over 2.5 Goals in 5 of their last 6 home games
- Deportivo Cali – Over 2.5 Goals in 9 of their last 10 away games
- In their last 5 meetings, 4 BTTS out of 5, with 3 Over 2.5’s in that.
South American football is a strange one. Always rumours of fixing games, and most game either are 1-0 or less, or about 3-3. With 30 minutes to go in some games you can get odds of Even or better for just one more goal, which tells a story in itself. This should be high scoring!
2. River Plate Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 11/8 vs Olimpo (Argentine Primera, 0130 KO)
River are probably one of the biggest sides in South America – but have been poor in recent seasons. They are doing well again now, and face an Olimpo side that have won 1/14 games this season, drawing 7 and losing 6. These are the stats that convince me:
- River Plate have scored 2 or more in 4 of their last 5 games overall
- They have also scored 2+ in 7 of their last 10 away games in all competitions
Olimpo rarely score – so once the first goes in (hopefully not a 0-0 dud) they will come out of their shell and attack, leaving the superior River attack to get a 2nd and maybe a 3rd.
The double pays around 4/1, which to me is cracking value. In Europe there is very little on, hence why I’m posting late this evening. 5 hours til kick off, so should be enough time to get the bets on!
Best of luck